Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Come learn all about working in a University Bookstore and Mailroom. We will provide an opportunity to work in a fun environment as you learn all about the world of retail sales and the how a Mailroom operates on a university campus.
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays starting at 8:30am (20 hours per week)
- Physical Inventory (June 28th to June 30th)
- Help in the bookstore's at the front counter (customer service)
- Help with online ordering and website
- Sort and meter outbound mail
- Inventory packages for mail records
- Inventory and reallocate office supplies
- Organize and manage paper inventory
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Quality & value puts Davenport among best colleges in Michigan
We help our students create lifelong opportunities through Davenport University, a private, not-for-profit university in Michigan.
Davenport’s efficient, career-centered focus is what sets our in-seat and online bachelor’s degree programs, graduate degree programs, professional development and certifications apa...