Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
In our Human Resources Department, you will get the opportunity to learn how companies hire employees (recruitment and selection), collect new hire paperwork (on-boarding), facilitate orientation and recording keeping.
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30am (20 hours per week)
- Meet and greet visitors to the HR office.
- Calendar and email management.
- Perform administrative work of a confidential nature.
- I9 Document project which includes alphabetizing and filing forms.
- Learn to review personnel files from the legal perspective and practice your skill.
- Attend Destination Davenport (our orientation day for new hires).
- Assist the Bookstore with annual inventory.
- Organize and clean file cabinets in the office.
- Learn the skill of resume review as it relates to open positions.
- Explore areas of Human Resources that interest you!
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Quality & value puts Davenport among best colleges in Michigan
We help our students create lifelong opportunities through Davenport University, a private, not-for-profit university in Michigan.
Davenport’s efficient, career-centered focus is what sets our in-seat and online bachelor’s degree programs, graduate degree programs, professional development and certifications apa...