Are you interested in learning how an Athletic Facility at a University operates in the summer? Davenport University offers different camps and conferences during the summer to our community. The Athletic Facilities Assistant will assist with day to day activities and events associated with the athletic department. Come Be A Panther!
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30am (20 hours per week)
- Provide support in executing the day to day responsibilities in running of athletic facilities
- Assists with all duties related to summer camp operations.
- Aid in administrative tasks as needed within athletic facilities
- Help with tear down and setup for athletic events
- Assist with the upkeep duties associated with the athletic facilities.
- Provide assistance in supporting athletic student leadership in running of athletic events.
- Other duties assigned.