- Participate in meetings with librarians as part of professional mentorship.
- Create themed lists regarding books and other media on specialized library software to be shared with staff and/or social media.
- Create book reviews of recent recommended reads, either written or via vlog, with potential to share on social media.
- Assist in brainstorming ideas for elementary/teen/youth programming.
Summer Virtual/Offsite Programs
- Attend and assist with summer reading program activities.
- Assist and advocate for summer reading program and incentives.
- Verify programming supplies related to summer reading and curbside services.
- Collaborate with staff on material preparation for upcoming programs.
- Help create altar kits for Hispanic Heritage.
- Update and report on inventory of YS workroom materials via Google Sheets.
- Assist with GRPL To Go curbside service as a runner.
- Assist with guiding and providing access to patrons in-person.
- Light cleaning of spaces and library-related materials.