Located at our Byron Center, MI location, the person in this position would assist with the timely, accurate production of exterior doors. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the proper quality, accuracy and timeliness of the prepping of all door components for production and finish departments
- Properly staging components for production
- Ensuring that all production areas are properly supplied for the day’s work
- Maintaining the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of the door area, assigned by Supervisor
- Performing other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Ideal candidates for this position have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team-based environment. This job requires working at a consistent pace in order to meet daily production goals.
- No formal education/experience is required. Training is offered.
- Safe working practices
- Punctuality and dependability
- Willingness and desire to in other areas as requested
- Ability to use and read a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs repetitively
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift