Located at our Michigan Pre-Stain division, the person in this position would assist with the production of a variety of interior and exterior wood and composite materials. Specifically, the responsibilities for this position include:
- Loading and unloading product on machinery
- Verifying counts to ensure order accuracy
- Labeling and packaging of finished material
- Assisting in cleaning and organization of warehouse
- Performing other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Ideal candidates for this position have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team-based environment. This job requires working at a consistent pace based on machine output.
- No formal education/experience is required. Training is offered.
- Safe working practices
- Punctuality and dependability
- Desire to learn new skills
- Willingness and desire to help out in other areas as needed
- Ability to use and read a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Ability to stand for the duration of your shift