Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Master Finish is currently looking to hire Parts Inspectors to work within a production team to meet production goals and meet part specific requirements for racking, inspection, sorting, packaging, and labeling.
- Conduct one’s self in a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrate comprehension of all production processes pertaining to inspection and related
procedures, able to handle dynamic work priorities
- Understand and properly categorize various plating defects accurately
- Complete entry of all required data into computer with accuracy
- Communicate job details to supervisors, quality personnel, and other team members
- Continually learn and train on new parts and new requirements
- Operate job specific equipment
- Transport and organize materials, packaging and load carts as necessary
- Final packaging, completion and application of proper labeling on all finished product
- Follow applicable handling, layer sign offs, and palletizing procedures
- Assist in material handling, inventory counts, racking, and all product sorting when necessary
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Master Finish Environmental Stewardship - YouTube