Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• The Operator 1 position performs all entry level tasks involved within their assigned department in the production of the company's products. The material, handling, machine operation, and packing. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Reads routing and preforms work as assigned by department supervisor
• Assembles materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials
• Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
• Scan production to proper completion
• Track production on schedule boards
• Notify supervisor of any safety mechanical or material issues or scrap and rework.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
• If working in the Finish Department or Final Inspection and you make decisions on color then you must score a 50 or better on a Nucraft administered Color Test.
• Teamwork orientation
• Time management
• Technical Capacity
• Two or more years of related experience.
• High school diploma
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Hearing protection and mask or respirators are provided for where required.
• Some machines require basic computer skills.
• This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Thursday 6:00am to 2:00pm, Friday 6am to 10am.
• Overtime is expected when posted in advance.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those who must be met by an associate to successfully preform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking, and lifting less than 10 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day
EEO Statement Nucraft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability
Comstock Park, Michigan, United States
At Nucraft, we believe in beautiful connections. With interior trends. With industrial design leaders. Between craftsmanship and technology. All with the ultimate goal of helping people make connections with each other.