Workforce Training Office Student Intern - 15-20 Hours wk/
GRCC MTEC – GROW1000
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. or 3 p.m.
June 14-August 13, 2021
- General customer service duties via phone and in-person with GRCC students, MTEC customers and Workforce Training customers. Answering phones, responding to e-mails and faxes in a timely, courteous manner.
- Assist in preparing and assembling materials for Workforce Training courses, events & tours.
- Assist in sending confirmations to students registered for Workforce Training courses.
- Assist in producing reports.
- Assist with filing activities.
- Assist with building mailing lists and helping with technical set-up for newsletters and vertical response e-mails.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Workforce Training.
- Training and support will be provided.
- Some experience using computers for email, knowing Excel is a plus.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds
- Ability to stand for 45-minute periods of time.
- Ability to assemble learner binders, packets, folders
- Previous customer service experience through community, sports or school-based activities.
- Ability to type.
- Must be able to represent the MTEC in a professional manner.