Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This internship opportunity is meant to help you sharpen some administrative skills while working in the ever-changing environment of Public Relations.
The job will include tasks that may include but are not limited to:
- Detail oriented tasks
- Excel skill development
- Daily typing practice
- Shadowing and notetaking in meetings
- Project Coordinator job shadowing/support
- Graphic Design shadowing
- Practice writing and proofreading skills
- Administrative support/shadowing
- Verbal and written practice of communication skills in an office setting
- You will be bending, sitting, moving, lifting and holding items up to 40 pounds
Our goal is to expose you to a greater sense of an entire business, the city and what we do.
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
In 1984, Ginny Seyferth set out to build a team of smart, eager, enthusiastic public relations professionals. Today, SeyferthPR continues to grow high-quality staff and service offerings for clients throughout the country by remaining true to the values SeyferthPR was created upon 35 years ago.