- Giving tours
- Partner on social media with other team members
- Answering questions from Members
- Keeping the space tidy (wiping down tables, picking up trash, making sure dishwasher is loaded and unloaded, etc.)
- Being alert to opportunities to improve the experience of The Factory members.
- Greeting everyone as they come in or out of the space, and striving to learn the members by name
- Seeking out new members and visitors and checking in with them during their first day at The Factory.
- Being on time for your specified shift and getting your shift covered if you are not available to be there.
In addition to this, we ask that a Community Cultivator take responsibility for projects or events that interest them. At any given time, a CC will have at least one project that they are working on for The Factory. We decide upon and update each other on our projects at the monthly CC meeting.