- Work consists of those tasks traditionally completed by the unionized work force for the applicable area.
- Tasks are mainly focused around maintaining the condition of DTE Energy’s assets.
- This position may be physically demanding requiring working outdoors in incremental weather, walking and standing for 6 hours or greater.
- All students must be at least age 18 years of age by the time they begin working to be eligible.
- Positions may require driving.
- Students will be required to have a valid driver’s license, a reliable means of transportation and an acceptable driving record.
- College students will be asked to provide an official college transcript as proof of eligibility prior to receiving an offer letter of employment.
- Graduating High School students must provide official high school transcripts and copy of college/university acceptance letter prior to receiving an offer letter of employment
- Have a 2.0 minimum, cumulative GPA Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to participate in the program.
- Students must be actively enrolled in school and accepted to college for fall of that year
- Returning summer students must be eligible to return Time limit per student is three years, unless there are not enough eligible students.
To apply, go to: Career Opportunities: Summer Student Gas Union - Grand Rapids Wealthy Station (5815) (successfactors.com)