Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Open to applicants ages 18-21
Health Screening Requirements:
TB test (2-step), drug screen, and immunizations.
- PPE (provided by Metro Health) is required to be worn at all times.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is offered, but not required
School issued uniform, jeans (no rips). No shorts, crop-tops, or flip-flops
An $8 voucher is provided each working day to be used in Metro Health’s Cafe
Behavioral Expectations: (Common to all positions)
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Treat others and their ideas with respect and dignity.
- Set a good example for others.
- Be an active coach for everyone in the organization.
- Maintain the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and communication.
- Insist on excellence and be accountable to one another.
- Build group cohesiveness and pride through teamwork.
- Value and promote creativity and change as an imperative.
- Value and promote creativity and the change process.
- Be a good communicator and listener; be available and visible.
- Develop yourself to your highest potential.
- Active participation in Quality Initiatives.
- Celebrate successes and have fun!