Workforce Training Camp Program Intern - 18 Hours wk/
GRCC MTEC – GROW1000
June 14-August 6, 2021
Mondays, Tuesdays 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Assist Summer Camp Lead Instructor setting up lab with materials for construction, manufacturing, welding, public works camps.
- Assist in preparing and assembling materials for Workforce Training camps, events & tours.
- Assist in camp sessions by supporting campers, instructors and camp aides by providing project instructions, motivational support of campers, running errands and checking on camper’s status.
- Assist in organizing camp paperwork and checking campers in.
- Assist with filing activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Workforce Training.
- Training and support will be provided.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for 2-4-hour periods of time.
- Positive attitude and willingness to serve as a mentor to campers.
- This job is in a working skilled trades lab environment. Any previous experience using tools, doing hands-on activities will be a big benefit. You will get dirty working in the labs and on projects.
- Must be able to represent the MTEC in a professional manner.