ITS Partners is looking for positive and driven individuals for our Internships. We appreciate students who are self-starting, organized, and adaptable. There will be some regular day-to-day stuff such as filing, welcoming guests, setting up meetings, organizing luncheons but also the ability to jump into some cool projects with our various teams. We’re looking for people with an interest in HR, Marketing, Technology, and/or Customer Experience. An ability to use Office 365 and the interest in apps to help in job efficiency would be a great asset. If you’re in looking to grow your business acumen, learn what it's like in a professional work setting, participate in events/planning, and be a part of a really cool IT company, check us out!
Some examples of tasks could include:
- Greet guests, guide guests to appropriate people/meetings
- Assist with scheduling, setting up meetings, organizing lunches, etc.
- Assist leadership team with time efficiency
- Answer incoming calls and forward to the proper team or individual
- Team with People Services (HR) for events and employee engagement
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and shipping (USPS, FedEx, UPS)
- Assist Marketing with posting on social media sites
- Update digital displays in the office
- Run marketing reports
- Help to create digital ad campaigns on LinkedIn and Google
- Assist in producing webcasts
- Assist with interdepartmental projects
- Job shadow technology consultants and help with various tasks
- Assist with employee meetings
We are looking for someone with a positive, outgoing and helpful demeanor, and also someone looking to have fun! These positions are 20 hours per week, 9-2pm, Monday through Friday. The schedule is negotiable and we're open to working around transportation issues.
ITS Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.