This job is archived
One Beer at a Time Internship
Summary: The OBAAT intern is responsible for working with company managers and owners on various projects in the marketing department. The internship is 20 hours a week for 6 weeks and time will be spent on both Brewery Vivant and Broad Leaf Brewery & Spirits.
The marketing intern will be responsible for creating buzz worthy Social Media content, in particular as it relates to newer forms and platforms. This will include an agreed upon frequency of video/reel posts and exploration of new mediums and SM platforms. The intern will also look for opportunities to tighten up the websites and web shops, making interactions more fluid and ensuring consistency of website visuals and communications across multiple view interfaces/platforms.
- Basic website upkeep and maintenance (WordPress experience)
- Basic graphic compatibility understanding and multiplatform engagement
- Social Media savvy (creating a consistent schedule/rhythm for both BL/BV to post with)
- Mobile platform video and audio knowledge and experience
- HTML proficient (or other web design languages as needed) ideal but not required
- Enthusiasm for all things the company stands for including sustainability, community partnerships, and providing an exceptional experience
- Ability to complete assigned tasks and projects without full supervision
- Comfort asking questions to fully understand project and timeline expectations
- Confidence in your abilities to start with an idea and turn it into something helpful for the intended stakeholders
- Attention to detail
One Beer at a Time is committed to creating an inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.