OPERATIONS AND RESEARCH INTERN
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Windquest Group is a Michigan-based, privately held enterprise and investment management firm with diversified operations in performance technology, sustainability solutions, consumer goods, manufacturing, craft alcohol, and nonprofit solutions. We invest in people who care and aim to make our world a better place.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Operations and Research Intern provides general operations and research support to our team at the Windquest Group. Windquest has a variety of projects requiring logistical, marketing, administrative, and research support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform research projects including, but not limited to, collecting information or options for a project, summarizing the information with documentation;
- Review file structure and documents to efficiently support moving to an online file system;
- Support the planning and preparation for a large conference event to be held in September;
- Provide assistance in the preparation of meeting material and its distribution;
- Compile information from analyst reports, studies, opinions, articles, and third-party research;
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Shepardize (you are a research intern candidate, google it) research;
- Summarize interviews, research, and relevant information;
- Manage and respond to project-related email;
- Attend project meetings;
- Prepare progress reports for the Chief Operating Officer;
- Prepare articles, reports, and presentations;
- Provide administrative support such as copying, scanning, filing, and binder creation;
- Perform additional responsibilities, as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently enrolled in college or senior in high school.
- Previous college coursework and/or professional work experience with project management, or administrative support preferred (not required).
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures, and office equipment.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Exquisite organizational skills with the ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects, work independently and be self-directed.
- Highest level of confidentiality must be exercised at all times.