- Help to prepare cold and hot food according to quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Help to serve meals in accordance with established portions and presentation standards
- Work with staff and guests to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure kitchen
- Set up, maintain, and break down prep area and service areas
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures
Intake Specialist Assistant-
- Ensure and maintain a peaceful and safe environment by being present where guests are at, making rounds, perimeter checks, monitoring the security cameras, monitoring the radio traffic, and searching guests upon entry.
- Monitor guest behavior to ensure MTM policies and procedures are followed and the environment is safe and secure. Use non-aggressive, non-physical actions to address issues. Engage law enforcement or medical personnel as needed.
- Ensure organization, cleanliness
- Interact positively with others, answer questions, provide information about MTM, escort visitors, and present a positive image of MTM.
- Promptly communicate guest issues or concerns with advocates and leadership.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of building cleanliness and sanitation issues, and help with cleaning duties as needed.